International Better Halves

For information on visas and assistance for international students, see here.

Please note that students on F or J visas must report their arrival to the U.S, for themselves and their dependents. To do so, the student must submit the online SEVIS form within a week of arrival. For more information, see here.

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

© 2023 by CBS Better Halves Club.