Getting a University ID

*For Fall 2020, as per campus guidelines during COVID-19, Better Halves are not eligible for a student ID card. We will provide an update for Spring 2021 which will depend on future health regulations and guidelines.*

Direct any questions to


Obtaining a University ID Card

First, you will need documentation verifying your relationship to a registered student. If you are married, this can be a marriage license. If you are in a partnership, you will need documentation that has both your and your student's name on it, such as a lease or bank statement.

You are able to have IDs made in Room 201 of Butler Library. Your student will have to accompany you with his or her student ID. The fee is $20.