The CBS Private Equity Club is proud to invite Better Halves to its 24th Annual CBS Private Equity Conference on Friday, 2/23 at the Marriott Marquis, Times Square. This year's theme is "Maintaining Discipline in the Face of Increased Competition." The line-up includes keynote speakers and panelists comprised of thought leaders hailing from across the industry.
- Prakash Melwani (Senior MD & CIO, Blackstone)
- David Lobel (Founder, Sentinel Capital Partners)
- Phil Berney (Co-CEO, Kelso & Company)
- Pradeep Ramamurthy (MD, Abraaj Group)
- Thomas E. Lynch (Founder, Mill Road Capital).
Breakout panels in buyouts, growth equity, operations, credit/distressed, search funds, and real estate will feature investment professionals from Apollo Global Management, Advent International, TPG Growth, New Mountain Capital, BC Partners and more.
Better Halves are eligible to purchase tickets at the student rate. Make sure to have a photo of your student's CBS ID.